Sunday, July 17, 2011

S0metyme l0ve just aint enought :)

I d0n't want to lose you ,
but I d0n't wanna use you 
just to have s0meb0dy to my side , 

I d0n't want to HATE YOU ,
 I d0n't wanna take you, 
but I d0n't wanna be the 0ne t0 cry , 


And I D0n't relly , matter t0 any0ne 
anym0re .. 


But like a fool ,  I keep L0sing my place , 
and I keep seeing you walk through that door , 


There's a danger l0ving ,
s0meb0dy t0 much , 


And it's Sad When , you kn0w it's your Heart 
Y0u Can't Trust , 


There's a reas0n  Why Pe0ple don't 
Stay Where they are ..


Baby SOMETIMES LOVE JUST ENOUGHT..  :) 


I Could never change you ,
but I d0n't wanna blame you , 


Baby you D0n't have to take the fault , 
Yes i may hurt you , 
but i did not desert you .
Mybe I just wanna 
Have It All .. 


It Makes Us S0und , 
Like thunder , it Makes Me Feel Like a Rain , 


But like a fool who 
will never see the truth , 


I Keep Thinking Somethings g0nna change , 
There 's a danger loving somebody to much 


And there's nO way home,
whene it's late at night and you're all 
al0ne . .


Are there things that you wanted to say , ?
D0 You feel me , 
beside you in your bed , 
There beside you where I used to lay . 


"ALL the things in life are n0t meant to last , 
things change and so pe0ple do . .


yOu can naver hold , 
0n t0 somethings 
f0rever s0 learn t0 live 
and let g0 . . " 



There 's a danger loving somebody to much 
And it's Sad When , you kn0w it's your Heart 
Y0u Can't Trust , 



There's a reas0n  Why Pe0ple don't 
Stay Where they are ..





 Baby SOMETIMES LOVE JUST ENOUGHT..  :)
Baby SOMETIMES LOVE JUST ENOUGHT..  :)


                - the end - 

No comments: